The Children's Car Puzzle Tour Westerkwartier
Discover the most beautiful places in the Westerkwartier together with children during the summer holidays? This will be the most fun car trip for young and old, with games to play in the car, fun assignments with binoculars. Discover special birds, plants and insects in the Westerkwartier and much more.
The route starts at the ostrich farm where you can meet the ostriches in person. You can even go on an ostrich safari there.
You can choose from the basic package and the basic + ostrich safari on this route. Along the way you will come across all sorts of things, and you can also play in Abeltje's playground.
You won't want to miss it! Book soon, because full = full.
## Route information
- Start location: Ostrich farm De Kreij, Boerakker.
- Finish location: Pannenkoekenburcht Nienoord, Leek.
- Length: approx. 40 km.
- Duration: from approx. 2.5 to 3 hours, incl. various excursions and carrying out assignments.
## How does it work?
- Choose your package and the date when you want to drive the car puzzle route below.
- After your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link.
- Use the link to download the first information.
- At the starting location, you will receive the route book with a folder containing all kinds of puzzles, the car bingo and questionnaire, and one of those fun binoculars.
When you purchase the basic package for a children's car puzzle route, you will receive the following:
- children's binoculars (to take home)
- detailed directions
- a few nice trips along the way
- ask to win prizes
- car bingo and puzzles for the kids.
- it is possible to order a second pair of binoculars
(Price basic package is per car).
When purchasing the 'basic package with ostrich safari' you will receive the following:
- everything from the basic package
- a real ostrich safari at the starting location Ostrich Farm De Kreij
Price includes 2 persons. (Minimum 1 child < 12 years. Surcharge extra persons from € 3.50 pp).